Thursday, December 7, 2006

MERDEKA~!!

Pada saat yang bersejarah ini, calon WL071A070 telah tamat menduduki peperiksan SPM!

Let's acclaim MERDEKA, shall we?

Should be feeling great right now but I'm feeling kinda sad because this is going to put a full stop towards my secondary schooling life, and my tuition stuffs. I've struggled for two years just for this moment that will forever vividly emblazoned in my life!

I've tried my best. I've blurted out everything out of my mind, now I'm going to leave it to the God. The most important is not about the TIPS or RESULTS. The main key is about the process. Study groups, discussions, the process of learning are the greatest of all!

Btw, I'm not a drudge. I'm just an ordinary student that typically loves to play. No play makes a dull life you know! If there were no enjoyment, it would be a monotonous journey.

Gatherings, decisions, my blogging drafts! Aduh~

No comments: