Monday, September 25, 2006

The Waiting

The stale smell of the medicine, the grief spirit daunted the ICU room. I handed the bottle of blessings to his dad. I'm really sorry because I'm not good in making those but I tried my very best. Dear friend, I really hope that this bottle of blessings could make you feel better.


I comforted everyone to stay strong and smile (like me!) but actually I was the one holding the tears inside. I cried the most, and I was the worst among all. I'm not as strong as you guys thought, I'm just typical me..

Clutching his hand I spoke to him, holding the tears behind the words. He held my hand tightly and tried to talk with the tube. His eyes were watery filled and he tried to open his eyes. I was touched. My eyes were welled with tears and I choked up. I did not wanna let him to hear my weeps..

Hey dear friend,
To lose a good friend like you is something that I couldn't bare. Throughout the years we have been fighting and bullying each other. Remember that you used to bully me? I dun mind to let you bully, but you must wake up and bully me again okay? You must stay strong! It must be an ordeal experience for you but don't fret okay, everyone will be there for you. Please don't give up because this is not the end of the play, u still have a long way to go. We will pray for you, we'll support you always. We hope to see you talk, smile, laugh, jump when we visit you next time. We hope that it won't be in ICU, we hope that it'll be in your house! We'll party over your house..okay?

Some said I looked different these days, some said that I didn't talk much these days. (Izzit?) I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a crying baby. Please forgive me because I mengamuk again. Each of my friend represent different world to me, you guys are the most precious assets I could have. I'd cry for anyone, each of my friends. Sometime I wonder, why not me? The most grieved feeling is to see people we cared suffer great pain.

We'd ask, why not us? Why?

No comments: