Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Heartrending

I was paralyzed. It enveloped me for the whole day today and I was no longer in mood for exams anymore, as today we had History paper. The duration was too long for a paper 2 and everyone was sleeping in the class. When it was about noon, the sun was hanging there up in the sky and the rays beat heavily on me. After crapping the sheets, I sat there and began to crap something in my mind.

Where is PEACE? All these seem to be the daily occurrences. Why the rascals could scoot off like a tortoise while the victims suffer a great loss? Where is the justice, lying behind the occurred tragedy? The spate of these tragedies had taken place in our world recently, what on earth is going on? First the TAR college student, and now another one? The fella, being merciless at all. Hey if you want money then just take money and leave. What do you want from him? Don't tell me that you’re a gay!


My senior suffered catastrophe, being seized and he currently is in hospital suffering injuries and being unconscious. It was printed in the newspaper. I heard from one of my friend that his injury is critical. It's really heartrending. Feel really sad right now. I'll pay him a visit soon..

Hey, must stay strong okay. I'll pray for you, please stay strong! Remember you promised to give me pocket money? I still haven't received any of them. Please be tough!

No comments: