Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Farewell Bid


Is this a beginning or is this the end of the play? Will we meet again or is this the last farewell bid? Nobody knows. God knows. I was sick since yesterday and it's getting worse after the party. Now I’m suffering with sore-throat and flu. Hey this is a good news because it’s the best excuse for me to take a break from studies! Hehe..

The party went really well today. Well-done to everyone! I couldn't believe my eyes that our junior could dance so well. (ok larr not too bad lerr =P) I love hip-hop and break dance so for me the best part of the programme was the dance. Oh yea, I met my seniors too. They looked so gorgeous! Don't know why I feel so happy about gathering stuff. I missed u all so much!!

Today is my lil "bro's" birthdae. Sorry I overslept yesterday and sorry for 15 minutes late but I hope that you'll have a blessed birthday and hope that you'll be happy always! So after the party we went for tea at a shop near KFC. A new breakthrough record for me because I walked in my own feet to KFC! Hehee..I'm not really used to walk for long distance. We had a great time there gossiping and talking crap. Hehee..sorry tauke fer being so noisy. =P

Hey Eric, dun say that i'm worry about you lar. Cherr..( I also dun wan to care about u!!=P) We are just merely 17 and about the patrolling thing, it's really dangerous u know. I don't mean to offend but please be careful when u are on duty. The world of ours is no longer a safe place to live in anymore because of the crimes. Do whatever you think is right but don't risk your life. May god bless you always. Take Care!

LPS ROX!! LOVE YA ALL!

No comments: