Friday, August 18, 2006

End of The Play

Tomorrow will be the last day of the play. My feeling right now is inexplicable and mixed. Over the years we strived through the good and bad days just for this moment. A moment we once said that it will be a great day, our farewell party. But now, I don’t feel like having farewell party anymore.


A coincidence in our life brought us together. We came to form a gang who stayed true. A team made of a hearts of grace and souls penetrated with love. We wept, we gossiped, we cheered, we did everything holding on together. We came across problems but at the end we solved the problems as a team. We will cherish the memories we shared and it'll forever engraved in our heart. Nothing in this world, nothing shalt loosen our friendship.

I hope that tomorrow will never come because I don't wanna bid goodbye. I love you guys! Tomorrow will be our last play, let's make this a great moment forever engraved in our memories.

No comments: