Sunday, July 23, 2006

National Service

Light dimming and flicking unexpected
The night is so cold and lonely
Under the radar, they can't find evidence
to why it was I that God chose.

Stumbling down my chosen path
I'm learning to fly and be a strong gal
I'll persevere
I'll continue walking, hoping
We are given the strength and
Ability to endurejavascript:void(0)
Publish

National Service
Granted the grace to pursue
Piety and persistent purity
Full of hugs and laughter
Filled with sparkles and twirls
A dream comes true
No one to blame or sue

God knows all, hears all, and sees all
It's not a punishment of any kind
There is no one's fault
It was what he had planned us
A better way of which he sought

Lets all hold hands and make amends
With no despair
Together we make this world a better place

No comments: