Monday, June 5, 2006

Save our earth, save ME!

Today my mum and my sis will be going to the Book Fest for the second trip, the third one for me. Today is the last day of the fair, and I’m just too tired to walk anymore. So I’ve decided to stay at house..

Daniel will be at Book Fest this evening (6pm). Aikzz~ I wish I could see Daniel again. These days after having the medicine pills make me so drowsy. I was like staggering when I walk; it's kinda dangerous lorr if walking all around like that at the Book Fest. Who knows I might bump into the walls?

Well, it's because my nose lorr. I'm allergic to the polluted air, esp the at school. It makes me so hard to breathe; sometime I hardly breathe using my nose. Haiyo~ Save our earth larr..and save my nose too. Hiazz~ see now I have to eat those pills that make me nauseate. I hate medicine, but now I guess the only thing I could do is to endure it. Right?

Human beings and plants lead a symbiotic existence. They are inter-dependent. (Moral : Menyayangi and Menghargai Alam Sekitar) Speak of my moral project, duh~

No comments: