Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Just a comic book?


My sis, a big fan of the comic book "Ge Mei Liang". She even loves the author's signature. Er-hmm! Maybe this is just to profound and well beyond the comprehension of a teenage elder sister like me? Huh? What is in that author that intrigues my sis anyway? (Is he handsome?)

Then later on, I found out that she have almost the full collection of the "Ge Mei Liang". WOAA~ Where and how did she get those books? Hmm~ Obviously she's hiding something! That day when my mum, my sis and me went to the Book Fest, she persuaded me to buy her 2 more comic books. Then the other day she persuaded my mum to buy her 7 more. So clever horr...

I glanced through some pages of the book while she was away. Err..it's not bad actually. Many thoughts just darted through my mind while reading. Hmm..not bad. No wonder lar, I always saw mischievous smile on her face when she read the books. She even influences me to read her comic books. Hmm~

Well, I hope that she learnt something from the book, something that comes from the within
.

No comments: