Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Unforeseen Interview, at this moment

Advance Diploma. I kinda enjoy life at college at the moment. I am very glad and positive about the course I am undertaking.

I was not expecting anything else after I have received my result for Diploma. I have tried my best to do whatever I can. While I’m in the midst of recuperating, I received a call from SAD that I am shortlisted for an interview next week. It’s from The Star Education Fund.

I was very much stunned, seriously, at this moment. I have submitted my application few months back and I didn’t hear anything since then. (I have already paid the fees for my first semester by the way. Being shortlisted at this time is really surprising) There are times when I really wish to keep this to myself, because I don’t wanna make a big fuss like . HEY I’M GOING FOR AN INTERVIEW!

Because the chances are not that high though. I have faced loads of rejections for the past few months, and I think it would be okay for me. (if I could not make it next week) If I’m afraid of rejection and turn downs, I would not have undertaken any applications at the first place. A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.

This is gonna be the very last interview, I think. Keep fingers crossed, for the very last time.

4 comments:

freedom23 said...

congratz o!!
i'm sure tis time can d wan..
good luck o.. may god bless u o!!

Val said...

Thank you o..^^

Your Tai Lou said...

Tell them you read the star everyday and you like the paper a lot..sure they grant you..hahaha

Val said...

Your display name is.. swt.
Where got so easy.. lol. You sponsor me better.