Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A lil on Genting Trip

*Disclaimer*
I do not hold responsibility to any damage caused as a result of reading this post. Please do not have your food or drink while you're reading this.

These pictures were not taken by the blog owner, although the person shown in pictures might is very identical to this blog owner. (Apparently that was me, I swear it wasn't my idea.)

The pictures and description are quoted directly from Voon's Friendster photo album.

Part1:Nobody

Part 2: Val appear

Part 3: getting far

Part4 :very nice pose wor...haha..^^

Part 5:gOing somewhere

Part6: Where she gO?



Don't beat me. I know it is very puffed up. Do I look like one has overweening pride and narcissistic to take those pictures? No right?!

*Denying with much confident*
I was the one who assorted to Voon's camera obsession. I was innocent.

I uploaded the pictures to Facebook, rather than blog as it's really difficult to post so many pictures here. There were a lot of fun and wild moments, which I think it happened at the last night of our stay there.

Disclaimer: If you notice any one in the videos that is very identical to me, it's not me. That was, erm.. somebody else. (In another words, yes it was me. I was forced)

Someone forced me to check my height with it, which was meant for kids. Obviously I'm higher than 153cm and I'm not a kid. *swt*

Five of us after watching Dreamz. Pity Cheok Leong, he said his skin tone was too dark to be noticed in the photograph.

Well you know. Taking photo with white lion is kinda expensive. So we figured out a budget-free method.

Take pictures with White Lion poster.
See? Cost Free!

3 comments:

VoOn said...

Wei wei wei....dun blame me arr...
haha...so funny...^^
i laugh until non-stop...
hahaha...^@^

Val said...

Abuden blame me lar? =.= should blame the one who snapped the pictures mar.

u made me laugh until stomachache, it's ur fault =P

freedom23 said...

@_@