Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm Totally Fine

Tears keep on plopping down. Argh! Hate'em. I’m really numb. I was planning to do some Add Maths and guess what? I ended my day sitting in front of the computer, doing nothing.

I start to worry about it, again. I'm a positive person, but now not anymore. I've been thinking, it's great right? Yea, you guys will not see me or hear about me. I'm gone for three months. Hooray!

You know, perhaps it's a good thing. Finally I'm officially off for a blog break. It's time for me to get some stuffs outta my mind. I adore peoples with guts, and personalities. I wish that I could be like them. When all those unspoken thoughts are blurted, how great is it?

I wanna blurt out everything outta my mind, flush them out. And I know that is not going to happen, anyway. I hope that this coming journey will put a full stop that represents the end. Wish me luck okay?

No comments: