Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

From inside my heart, however I wish to capture the endless eternal love of my mum soul. I love my dearly mum so much~~!! My mum, no other like d others mum, love us so much and take care of us with motherly love. You can tell it by looking at me; I would never and ever succeed to DIET because of my mum's cooking. Hers cooking is the best!! She fulfills the needs of all without asking for any return. Among the whole galaxy, you are the brightest *star.*

I was crowned as a "pig" in d house coz I love to eat and sleep all time. Well, what else should I be called? Do you know what she told her friends about me?

"MY DAUGHTER AR, PIG ar, always sleep and eat all the time. Her life is like a pig! "

I was standing beside her when she said like that. My goodness man! However, I never deny about that. LOLX! I love my mum but somehow I don't know how to express my love for her. I wish to dedicate my love to the most perfect human being on earth, MY MUMMY~!

MUM, your "pig" here wanna thank you for your understanding, your enduring patience for always being there for me, and for your everlasting love~! Muakszzz! Time braided your hair with silver threads and wrinkles your skin. However your soul doesn't age and we love you! Mum I don't tell you enough how much I really care. And yet something for sure I’ll love you forever.

No comments: